Anonymous Browser Pro for MAC – Browse the Web through an integrated proxy. This app was developed by BRANON.CO.UK Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Anonymous Browser Pro for MAC Latest Version
Anonymous Browser Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Anonymous Browser Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Anonymous Browser Pro App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Anonymous Browser Pro App for MAC
Anonymous Browser Pro is an application designed to allow users to browse the Web securely and anonymously, easily, through an integrated proxy, bypassing any filters placed on your internet.
- Integrated proxy service for bypassing router based firewalls and filtering.
- An SSL connection through the proxy to the site you are visiting, allowing you to visit secure sites with piece of mind.
- Sleek, stylish interface, designed to give you the maximum space on screen for browsing.
- Automatic cache clearing when closing and opening the app.
- No link to Safari or any other Web browser on your Mac, so no history will be saved in them.
- Compatability with a number of Web plugins.
- Pro Version, so no adverts.
The application is compatible with any Mac computer using OS 10.6.3 or more recent. User accepts all liability for use of this app.
- Massive performance enhancements
- Numerous bug fixes, including right-click bug
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Anonymous Browser Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Anonymous Browser Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Anonymous Browser Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Anonymous Browser Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Anonymous Browser Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Anonymous Browser Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Anonymous Browser Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Anonymous Browser Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Anonymous Browser Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Anonymous Browser Pro from your MAC!
Anonymous Browser Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Anonymize Web browsing and more.
This Anonymous Browser Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Anonymous Browser Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.