Anomos for MAC – Pseudonymous, encrypted multi-peer-to-peer file distribution. This app was developed by ANOMOS.INFO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Anomos for MAC Latest Version
Anomos for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Anomos that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Anomos App|
|File Size||71 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Anomos App for MAC
Anomos is a pseudonymous, encrypted multi-peer-to-peer file distribution protocol. It is based on the peer/tracker concept of BitTorrent in combination with an onion routing anonymization layer, with the added benefit of end-to-end encryption. By combining these technologies, we have created a platform where by no party outside of the trusted tracker will have any information about who a peer is or what they are downloading.
Anomos is designed to be easy to use – you won’t even be aware of the security that it provides. Anybody who is already familiar with BitTorrent won’t have to do anything differently, other than use ‘atorrent’ files rather than ‘torrent’ files.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Anomos for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Anomos .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Anomos is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Anomos for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Anomos apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Anomos apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Anomos that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Anomos icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Anomos on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Anomos from your MAC!
Anomos Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Popular BitTorrent client.
Haxial KDX Client
Secure Hotline-like client.
Lightweight BitTorrent client.
This Anomos .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Anomos is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.