Angry Birds for MAC – Challenging physics-based castle demolition game. This app was released by ANGRYBIRDS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Angry Birds for MAC Latest Version
Angry Birds for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Angry Birds that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Angry Birds App|
About Angry Birds App for MAC
Angry Birds is an iPhone game where the survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 120 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy.
Protect wildlife or play Angry Birds!
Features 120 levels, leaderboards, achievements, Facebook and Twitter integration, and lots and lots of Angry Birds!
- A NEW THEME IN THE FRONTIER BADLANDS
- 15 NEW LEVELS – NO BELLYACHIN’
- A NEW GOLDEN EGG FOR Y’ALL CITY SLICKERS
- COWBOY UP WITH THE MIGHTY EAGLE
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Angry Birds for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Angry Birds .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Angry Birds is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Angry Birds for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Angry Birds apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Angry Birds apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Angry Birds that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Angry Birds icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Angry Birds on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Angry Birds from your MAC!
Angry Birds Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Angry Birds .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Angry Birds is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.