Android Studio for MAC – Android development platform. This app was released by DEVELOPER.ANDROID Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Android Studio for MAC Latest Version
Android Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Android Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Android Studio App|
|File Size||799.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Android Studio App for MAC
Android Studio is an Android app development platform.
Gradle-based build support. Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes. Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems. ProGuard and app-signing capabilities. Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components. A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more. Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 3.6, the developer states that this is version 3.6.1.
- This minor update includes various bug fixes. To see a list of voteable bug fixes, read the related post on the Release Updates blog.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Android Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Android Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Android Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Android Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Android Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Android Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Android Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Android Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Android Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Android Studio from your MAC!
Android Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Nox App Player
High-performance Android emulator.
This Android Studio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Android Studio is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.