AMPPS for MAC – Auto-install stack with Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python. This app was created by AMPPS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AMPPS for MAC Latest Version
AMPPS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AMPPS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AMPPS App|
|File Size||282.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About AMPPS App for MAC
AMPPS is an easy-to-install software stack of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on desktops and office servers. AMPPS enables you to focus more on using applications rather than maintaining them. With AMPPS you can create a website by installing any of the more-than-330 apps, customizing it, and then simply publishing it on the Internet via a wide choice of hosting-service providers.
Using AMPPS with Softaculous on your desktop, you get the same powerful database engine and environment that your Web site uses on the internet. This ensures that your transition from development to production is smooth and seamless. AMPPS with Softaculous connects you to a world of popular and free Open-Source Web applications, including Joomla!, WordPress, Magento, Dolphin, and more. Simply select your favourite script, and it handles the downloading and installation of your new Web site.
- Added Apps section, user can now add, remove and update Apps like Apache, MySQL, PHP directly from Softaculous Enduser Panel.
- Added option to close AMPPS directly i.e. without any prompt for confirmation. This option can be enabled from AMPPS Panel -> Options -> Settings-> Do not prompt for message while closing Ampps.
- User can now open Configuration files in default editor instead of notepad. This option can be enabled from AMPPS Panel -> Options -> Settings -> Open Configuration file in default editor.
- Apache will restart automatically after adding Domain.
- All new versions of Apache, MySQL, PHP, MongoDB are added.
- Ioncube Loader added for PHP 7.1.
- Fixed minor bugs in AMPPS.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AMPPS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AMPPS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AMPPS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AMPPS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AMPPS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AMPPS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AMPPS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AMPPS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AMPPS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AMPPS from your MAC!
AMPPS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Abyss Web Server
Free personal Web server.
Complete Web server solution.
Object-oriented programming language.
This AMPPS .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AMPPS is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.