Altiverb for MAC – Convolution reverb plug-in. This app was developed by AUDIOEASE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Altiverb for MAC Latest Version
Altiverb for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Altiverb that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Altiverb App|
|File Size||10 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Altiverb App for MAC
Altiverb is a powerful audio plug-in that integrates into most audio hosts and allows you to insert convolution reverb effects into your recordings. The plug-in comes with a collection of high-quality samples recorded in real spaces, which are used to generate the reverb effect.
Versatile audio plug-in that seamlessly integrates within popular audio hosts
Altiverb is an AAX native plug-in that can be tested on most popular audio studios, such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Pro Tools, Pyramix, Reaper, Wavelab, Vienna Ensemble, or Sequoia /Samplitude.
The plug-ins user interface is fairly intuitive, granting access to most controls via small knobs or buttons. In addition, the Impulse Response library comes with a visual browser that provides a thumbnail with the original rooms.
Note that you can load impulse responses with a single click, to create favorites lists, or to find specific entries by taking advantage of the built-in search tool. The recordings have been captured in locations all over the world, using professional-level equipment.
Effortlessly add reverb effects to your recordings and recreate classic sounds
On top of the acoustics of some of the most prestigious concert halls in the world, Altiverb also provides access to classic reverb gear that can be used to recreate vintage sounds. The best part is that Altiverb allows you to experiment with all these resources any way you like: simply load the track and select the impulse response you want to apply.
Additional tools include a Stage Positioner, a reverb gate, a brightness parameter, and a chaotic modulator. All in all, the Altiverb audio plug-in proves to be an inspired addition to your software collection, regardless if you are processing tracks at a professional level, or you just want to experiment with your recordings.
- AAX: rare CPU held off resolved in Pro Tools
- Improved compatibility for macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)
- Screensaver installation improvents
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Altiverb for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Altiverb .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Altiverb is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Altiverb for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Altiverb apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Altiverb apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Altiverb that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Altiverb icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Altiverb on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Altiverb from your MAC!
Altiverb Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
UVI Grand Piano
Grand piano with MIDI compatibility.
This Altiverb .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Altiverb is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.