AKVIS Sketch for MAC – Convert photos into pencil sketches and watercolors. Standalone App and Plugin. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AKVIS Sketch for MAC Latest Version
AKVIS Sketch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AKVIS Sketch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AKVIS Sketch App|
|File Size||169.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About AKVIS Sketch App for MAC
AKVIS Sketch converts photos into pencil sketches and watercolor paintings.
Now you do not need to handle a pencil to feel like an artist. All you need to create your original work of art is good taste and AKVIS Sketch. Our efficient method allows creating realistic color and B&W drawings that imitate the technique of graphite and color pencil, charcoal and watercolor painting.
In contrast to the similar standard filters (like the built-in filters in Photoshop or PSP) that offer an approximate sketch, AKVIS Sketch provides a convincing result; it comes very close to hand-drawn works of a human artist. Getting a similar result with the standard tools would require expertise in image editing and extensive manipulation with layers, masks, brushes and applying filters.
AKVIS Sketch has a neat interface with a few sliders. At first you can process the image with the default settings and then touch up the photo adding color, or trying different techniques – from pencil to charcoal or watercolor. You can make the hatching denser or finer and change the pitch angle of strokes.
Home users will be delighted by the neat result of the photo-to-sketch conversion. AKVIS Sketch can bring a lot of fun: a pencil portrait can be a good present for your relatives and friends, a watercolor drawing obtained from your last nature shooting can decorate your room, you can convert any photo to an original drawing to print on a T-Shirt.
The Batch Processing support allows you to automatically convert a series of images. You can even create comics from home videos in this way!
The program can be helpful to designers who need to quickly bring images to one style for a web-site or an advertisement booklet.
On the whole it’s a wonderful tool for those who have always wanted to draw but didn’t know how.
- Added the Notification Panel that keeps users informed about the latest updates of Sketch.
- Added the advanced Eyedropper Tool that appears when selecting a color.
- Increased the maximum size of tools.
- Added support for more RAW files in the standalone version.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AKVIS Sketch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AKVIS Sketch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AKVIS Sketch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AKVIS Sketch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AKVIS Sketch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AKVIS Sketch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AKVIS Sketch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AKVIS Sketch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AKVIS Sketch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AKVIS Sketch from your MAC!
AKVIS Sketch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AKVIS Sketch .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. AKVIS Sketch is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.