AKVIS Retoucher for MAC – Photoshop plug-in for photo scratch removal. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AKVIS Retoucher for MAC Latest Version
AKVIS Retoucher for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AKVIS Retoucher that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AKVIS Retoucher App|
|File Size||62.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About AKVIS Retoucher App for MAC
AKVIS Retoucher is a solution for photo restoration and automatic scratch and dust removal. Retoucher can be applied to remove dust, scratches, irrelevant objects, unwanted texts and dates from an image. The software is especially useful for restoration of old or damaged photos.
The simple interface allows retouching with a mouse click, thereby saving you time and increasing productivity. To retouch a picture, select the defects, push the button, and there you are – the surface becomes smooth and the imperfections disappear. It looks like magic when you see scratches vanish before your very eyes. The program automatically selects the most appropriate samples of the image to replace the unnecessary artifacts.
Retoucher reconstructs missing parts of a photo using the information of the surrounding areas, can extend an image’s borders and restore torn photos. You can use the software to retouch old black and white scans as well as modern color photos.
- Added Color Correction parameters: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Sepia check-box.
- Added the Vignette tab.
- Added the Crop tool.
- Added compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018.
- Increased the maximum tool size.
- The maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution.
- Added the new Gray interface theme.
- Improved the Light and Dark themes.
- Added support for new RAW files for the standalone version.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AKVIS Retoucher for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AKVIS Retoucher .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AKVIS Retoucher is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AKVIS Retoucher for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AKVIS Retoucher apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AKVIS Retoucher apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AKVIS Retoucher that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AKVIS Retoucher icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AKVIS Retoucher on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AKVIS Retoucher from your MAC!
AKVIS Retoucher Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AKVIS Retoucher .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. AKVIS Retoucher is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.