AKVIS MultiBrush for MAC – Retouch photos and enhance portraits quickly and easily. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AKVIS MultiBrush for MAC Latest Version
AKVIS MultiBrush for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AKVIS MultiBrush that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AKVIS MultiBrush App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About AKVIS MultiBrush App for MAC
Note: AKVIS MultiBrush has been discontinued, but it is still available for download.
AKVIS MultiBrush lets you retouch photos and enhance portraits quickly and easily. AKVIS MultiBrush helps artists, photographers and home users to perform portrait enhancement, retouch image flows and remove unwanted objects from digital pictures. Available as a stand-alone product or a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, AKVIS MultiBrush removes wrinkles, scars, scratches, and enhances imperfect skin on portraits in the most natural way. Spots, stains, and dust are easy to mask and remove.
Chameleon Brush heals skin problems and removes dust, spots and scratches without affecting background texture, lighting or colors. This unique brush is similar to Adobe Healing Brush, yet offers more flexibility and customization options. AKVIS MultiBrush makes the advanced healing tool available for stand-alone customers and users of photo editing products such as Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Photo-Paint, and many more supporting Adobe Photoshop plug-in architecture on Windows and Mac platforms.
Artistic Cloning makes AKVIS MultiBrush truly unique. This innovative mode makes it possible to clone parts of a picture in a really smart way. Sample, resize and re-source parts you`re about to multiply through the image, and create truly impressive collages with little effort.
There are many more tools in AKVIS MultiBrush to retouch and enhance portraits, restore scratched pictures, and create artistic collages and compositions. All pens and brushes found in AKVIS MultiBrush feature automatic adjustments to preserve the original`s color and tonal range, texture and brightness, lighting and shadows. As a result, the restored part of the image or the cloned object blends into the original background seamlessly and looks absolutely natural.
- Improved the plugin compatibility with image editors.
- Support for new RAW files for the standalone version.
- Fixed bugs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AKVIS MultiBrush for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AKVIS MultiBrush .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AKVIS MultiBrush is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AKVIS MultiBrush for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AKVIS MultiBrush apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AKVIS MultiBrush apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AKVIS MultiBrush that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AKVIS MultiBrush icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AKVIS MultiBrush on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AKVIS MultiBrush from your MAC!
AKVIS MultiBrush Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AKVIS MultiBrush .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. AKVIS MultiBrush is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.