AKVIS MakeUp for MAC – Automatically retouch skin-tone defects. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AKVIS MakeUp for MAC Latest Version
AKVIS MakeUp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AKVIS MakeUp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AKVIS MakeUp App|
|File Size||64.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About AKVIS MakeUp App for MAC
AKVIS MakeUp automatically smoothes small defects on the skin, making it radiant, beautiful, pure and even, as you can see on artistic images. The software is ideal for processing marriage photographs or graduation party photos. AKVIS MakeUp can be useful to the fans of social networks and blogs to improve their profile pictures and add a touch of glamour to the albums.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Improved the plugin compatibility with image editors (Photoshop CC 2017).
- Support for new RAW files for the standalone version.
- Fixed bugs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AKVIS MakeUp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AKVIS MakeUp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AKVIS MakeUp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AKVIS MakeUp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AKVIS MakeUp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AKVIS MakeUp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AKVIS MakeUp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AKVIS MakeUp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AKVIS MakeUp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AKVIS MakeUp from your MAC!
AKVIS MakeUp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AKVIS MakeUp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. AKVIS MakeUp is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.