Airplane for MAC – Send HTML e-mails. This app was released by NUTRACTOR Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Airplane for MAC Latest Version
Airplane for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Airplane that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Airplane App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Airplane App for MAC
Airplane allows you to send HTML e-mails only. It sends HTML data created using an external editor directly via e-mail.
- The app does not automatically reformat any HTML text, so it will never destroy your original HTML layout.
- If the recipient’s e-mail software is unable to receive HTML e-mail, you can make it display the content in plain text instead.
- You can categorize recipient e-mail addresses into groups to send an e-mail to multiple addresses at the same time.
- It can read in image file attachments as related link files; it then replaces the Content-ID with the image address in the HTML data, in order to display image attachments within the HTML content.
This app has been designed for sending HTML e-mails only. It does not have functionality for receiving e-mails. The app’s HTML editing functionality only allows you to overwrite the source text directly. To create new HTML data, please use a different HTML editor app.
- Added the Remove All Attachments menu
- Fixed the save and load of mail document
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Airplane for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Airplane .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Airplane is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Airplane for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Airplane apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Airplane apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Airplane that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Airplane icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Airplane on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Airplane from your MAC!
Airplane Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Awesome Mails Pro
Create interactive emails (was Awesome Mails).
Dragon Email Designer 3
Create emails with responsive design (was Dragon Responsive Email Designer).
This Airplane .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Airplane is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.