Airfoil for MAC – Send audio from any app to AirPort Express/Apple TV and more. This app was created by ROGUEAMOEBA Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Airfoil for MAC Latest Version
Airfoil for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Airfoil that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Airfoil App|
|File Size||33.3 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Airfoil App for MAC
Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
Fixes and Improvements in ACE 11.7.1
- The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.7.1, with fixes for several rare issues.
- Airfoil’s manual is now provided online, rather than being built in to the application. The application’s “Help” menu has also been modified and streamlined, to get you assistance as quickly as possible.
- Many debugging improvements have been made:
- Available logs have been cleaned up.
- Active logs are now listed in the logging files.
- Machine details are no longer needlessly included in copied errors.
- Logs are now activated with simple checkboxes.
- When a log is activated, it will also collect recent crash logs, to better understand any issues.
- A “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging” option has been added, accessed by pressing option in the Help menu.
- Command-line debugging options have been added.
- It’s now possible to access several relevant menu items while the initial Quick Tour is open.
- The “Purchase” button in the License window now uses a better link to get to the Buy page.
- The Update window’s width has been tweaked, to handle longer titles.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Airfoil for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Airfoil .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Airfoil is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Airfoil for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Airfoil apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Airfoil apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Airfoil that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Airfoil icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Airfoil on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Airfoil from your MAC!
Airfoil Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Streams pandora.com radio music wirelessly and more (beta).
Select your audio-output device from the menu bar.
UPnP/DLNA media server.
This Airfoil .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Airfoil is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.