Aircall for MAC – Have all of your numbers in one place. This app was released by AIRCALL.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Aircall for MAC Latest Version
Aircall for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Aircall that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Aircall App|
|File Size||154.7 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Aircall App for MAC
Aircall allows you to have all your numbers and users in one place. Add and remove users in one click. Check in with the quality of your support with easy-to-use analytics. It is a simple way to make and receive calls at your desk. Share call activity with your team and together ensure that all calls are followed-up. Decide when you’re available to take calls. Put your professional phone in your pocket. Make calls from anywhere using your Aircall numbers.
Note: Price is that of a monthly plan billed annually. Other plans and pricing can be viewed here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Aircall for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Aircall .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Aircall is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Aircall for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Aircall apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Aircall apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Aircall that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Aircall icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Aircall on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Aircall from your MAC!
Aircall Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Voice-over-internet phone and chat software.
Send messages and make free Viber calls.
Web chat server.
This Aircall .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Aircall is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.