AIM for MAC – Connect to AOL Instant Messenger. This app was developed by DAOL.AOL Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AIM for MAC Latest Version
AIM for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AIM that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AIM App|
About AIM App for MAC
AIM keeps you connected to the people you care about right on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Mobile AIM lets you communicate whenever you want, wherever you are, in whatever way suits you best. Connect with friends and family and keep track of status and presence updates in real time.
- Send and receive messages over WiFi, EDGE, or 3G networks
- Connect to anyone on the AIM network worldwide, whether they’re on AOL®, AIM, ICQ®, .mac or MobileMe
- Manage your Buddy List® feature, choose Favorites, or add a new buddy any time — your changes are automatically synced with iChat
- See who’s available before you contact them
- Send IMs and SMS text messages — even from an iPod touch
- Take pictures with the built-in camera to use as your Buddy Icon
It’s easy to get started. Just sign in using your existing AOL, AIM, .mac or MobileMe name, or register for a free screen name right from your device.
- Redesigned Buddy List – collapse groups right in your Buddy List
- Supports iOS 4’s fast user switching and the new iPhone 4 Retina display (we also improved performance throughout)
- When sending a new IM, type-down search will now find contacts from your Buddy list, Facebook friends or Contacts – in real time!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AIM for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AIM .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AIM is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AIM for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AIM apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AIM apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AIM that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AIM icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AIM on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AIM from your MAC!
AIM Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AIM .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AIM is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.