Agent Obvious for MAC – Insightful tips from a literary agent for anyone in publishing. This app was developed by TWITTER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Agent Obvious for MAC Latest Version
Agent Obvious for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Agent Obvious that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Agent Obvious App|
About Agent Obvious App for MAC
AGENT OBVIOUS offers pithy advice for authors, agents, and editors in book publishing. Based on the original “Agent Obvious Tip of the Day” as featured on literary agent Laurie Abkemeier’s Twitter feed, this app offers hundreds of insightful tips for anyone in publishing and for those who aspire to be.
Laurie Abkemeier spent six years as an editor and has worked as a literary agent since 2003, so users will quickly discover that AGENT OBVIOUS reveals the simple truths, and a few top secrets, from both sides of the publishing fence.
* More than 300 tips from literary agent Laurie Abkemeier, with more added every week
* A customized user experience with one-touch access to tips written specifically for authors, agents, or editors
* Quick access to tips in the most popular publishing topics: queries, proposals, manuscripts, submissions, rejections, auctions, acquisitions, editing, covers, design, author photo, production, publication, promotion, sales
* Tips for contract negotiations, including electronic rights, dramatic rights, and foreign rights
* Additional words of wisdom about publishing etiquette, reality checks, and inspiration for a beleaguered industry
* Fully searchable database
* The ability to mark favorite tips for easy reference
* One-touch option for sharing individual tips on Twitter or by email
Laurie Abkemeier began as an editorial assistant in the Touchstone/Fireside division at Simon & Schuster in 1992. In 1994, she moved to Hyperion where she developed a broad list of nonfiction and was responsible for five New York Times Bestsellers. In 2003, Laurie became a literary agent, exclusively representing nonfiction. Her talented roster of authors includes journalists, bloggers, poets, academics, and artists. She is associated with DeFiore and Company in New York, New York.
The Agent Obvious Website
Agent Obvious Support
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Agent Obvious for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Agent Obvious .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Agent Obvious is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Agent Obvious for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Agent Obvious apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Agent Obvious apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Agent Obvious that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Agent Obvious icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Agent Obvious on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Agent Obvious from your MAC!
Agent Obvious Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Agent Obvious .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Agent Obvious is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.