Aer for MAC – Web site and server management. This app was developed by AERFORMAC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Aer for MAC Latest Version
Aer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Aer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Aer App|
|File Size||115.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.4|
About Aer App for MAC
Aer helps manage your web site and server. It features easy-to-use tools to create and edit MySQL databases/tables. Aer also has a great PHP editor with ‘Snippets’ to help build PHP scripts without programming. A Web-form builder is also built right into Aer so that web forms can be easily linked up to scripts and databases to make those forms actually do something!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Aer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Aer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Aer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Aer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Aer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Aer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Aer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Aer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Aer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Aer from your MAC!
Aer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
One-window Web development suite.
This Aer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Aer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.