Adobe Shockwave Player for MAC – Web browser plugin for multimedia playback. This app was released by HELPX.ADOBE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Adobe Shockwave Player for MAC Latest Version
Adobe Shockwave Player for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Adobe Shockwave Player that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Adobe Shockwave Player App|
|File Size||18.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Adobe Shockwave Player App for MAC
Adobe Shockwave Player is a Web standard for powerful multimedia playback. This player allows you to view both Shockwave and Flash interactions over the Web. The Shockwave player is compatible with the leading Web browsers.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Adobe Shockwave Player for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Adobe Shockwave Player .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Adobe Shockwave Player is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Adobe Shockwave Player for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Adobe Shockwave Player apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Adobe Shockwave Player apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Adobe Shockwave Player that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Adobe Shockwave Player icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Adobe Shockwave Player from your MAC!
Adobe Shockwave Player Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Safari extension that prevents Flash auto-loading.
Safari ad blocker.
Adobe Pepper Flash Player
Plug-in plays multimedia in your Web browser (PPAPI version).
This Adobe Shockwave Player .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Adobe Shockwave Player is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.