Adobe Muse CC 2017 for MAC – Design and publish HTML websites without writing code. This app was build by HELPX.ADOBE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Adobe Muse CC 2017 for MAC Latest Version
Adobe Muse CC 2017 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Adobe Muse CC 2017 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Adobe Muse CC 2017 App|
|File Size||1.22 GB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Adobe Muse CC 2017 App for MAC
Note: Muse CC 2018 is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it.
Adobe Muse 2018 enables designers to create websites as easily as creating a layout for print. Design and publish original HTML pages using the latest Web standards, and without writing code. Now in beta, Muse makes it a snap to produce unique, professional-looking websites.
- Plan your project – Easy-to-use sitemaps, master pages, and a host of flexible, site-wide tools make it fast and intuitive to get your site planned out and ready for design.
- Design your pages – Combine imagery, graphics and text with complete control, flexibility and power (almost as if you were using Adobe InDesign).
- Add interactivity – Drag-and-drop fully customizable widgets like navigation menus and slide shows, embed HTML code snippets to include things like Google Maps, enable tool tips, rollovers, and much more.
- Publish your site – Preview your site with Muse to see how it looks and test how it works. Then convert to a live website using Adobe for hosting, or export the HTML for hosting with a provider of your choice.
Copy style attributes between elements
- With Adobe Muse CC 2018.1, you can copy right-click and copy the style attributes of one element and then simply right-click another element and select Paste Attributes. You can also selectively copy and paste attributes as well using this feature.
Fixes to customer-reported issues and Stability & Performance Improvements
- This release patches issues reported in the October 2017 release, and other errors that caused the app to crash.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Adobe Muse CC 2017 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Adobe Muse CC 2017 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Adobe Muse CC 2017 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Adobe Muse CC 2017 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Adobe Muse CC 2017 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Adobe Muse CC 2017 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Adobe Muse CC 2017 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Adobe Muse CC 2017 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Adobe Muse CC 2017 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Adobe Muse CC 2017 from your MAC!
Adobe Muse CC 2017 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visual web-design tool.
Visual website creator.
Drag-and-drop website builder.
This Adobe Muse CC 2017 .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Adobe Muse CC 2017 is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.