AdLock for MAC – Advertisement-blocking and tracking prevention utility. This app was created by ADLOCK Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AdLock for MAC Latest Version
AdLock for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AdLock that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AdLock App|
|File Size||13.4 MB|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About AdLock App for MAC
AdLock for macOS is an easy way to block ads on your Mac. No disruptive adverts. No online tracking. No online threats.
Up-to-date adblocking technologies provide a clean and crisp web-surfing experience. Say NO to obnoxious advertisements!
Reliable privacy protection
Shield your sensitive data and online activities from sneaky trackers, bugs, and scammers. Stay safe and secure with AdLock
Efficient annoyances removal
Sick and tired of callback forms, online chats, and other distracting elements on web pages? AdLock cleans them up in a snap. Get AdLock and learn at first hand!
Note: Depicted price is of a one-year subscription. Additional pricing options are available at the developer’s website.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AdLock for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AdLock .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AdLock is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AdLock for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AdLock apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AdLock apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AdLock that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AdLock icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AdLock on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AdLock from your MAC!
AdLock Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This AdLock .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. AdLock is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.