Adium for MAC – Popular instant messaging client supports a plethora of services. This app was developed by ADIUM.IM Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Adium for MAC Latest Version
Adium for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Adium that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Adium App|
|File Size||21.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Adium App for MAC
Adium is a fast and free instant messaging client which supports AIM, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, Yahoo! Japan, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Novell Groupwise, SIP/SIMPLE (Text), and Lotus Sametime. Adium supports beautiful WebKit message display, tabbed messaging, encrypted chat, file transfer, and more. Give it a try; you won’t look back.
Adium is currently translated into:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Canadian English
- Australian English
- Canadian French
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Fixed an issue where the user interface got corrupted when opening the “Default Client” pane in Adium’s advanced preferences
- Updated Sparkle update framework to 1.17.0 from 1.13.1
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Adium for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Adium .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Adium is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Adium for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Adium apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Adium apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Adium that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Adium icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Adium on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Adium from your MAC!
Adium Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
XMPP chat client.
Free, secure messaging for the Desktop.
This Adium .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Adium is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.