ACTPrinter for MAC – Send documents from a Mac to an iOS device. This app was released by HOUDAH Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Productivity app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ACTPrinter for MAC Latest Version
ACTPrinter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ACTPrinter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ACTPrinter App|
|File Size||2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About ACTPrinter App for MAC
ACTPrinter allows you to “print” any document from your Mac to another Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad running ACTPrinter. ACTPrinter running on any of these devices can also send PDF printouts to printers connected to your Mac or Windows PC.
Please note that ACTPrinter for iPhone and iPad is a paid application. ACTPrinter for Mac and ACTPrinter Win are available for free.
- Minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ACTPrinter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ACTPrinter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ACTPrinter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ACTPrinter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ACTPrinter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ACTPrinter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ACTPrinter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ACTPrinter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ACTPrinter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ACTPrinter from your MAC!
ACTPrinter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create PDFs from Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
This ACTPrinter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. ACTPrinter is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.