ActiveTcl for MAC – Complete and ready-to-install Tcl distribution. This app was build by ACTIVESTATE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ActiveTcl for MAC Latest Version
ActiveTcl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ActiveTcl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ActiveTcl App|
|File Size||18.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About ActiveTcl App for MAC
ActiveTcl is the industry-standard Tcl distribution, available for Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX. Developers worldwide rely on ActiveTcl’s completeness and ease-of-use, while corporate users protect their infrastructure and stay competitive with quality-assured ActiveTcl business solutions.
ActiveTcl is 100% compatible with the reference distribution of Tcl. Code tested with ActiveTcl will run on any Tcl installation that has the appropriate extensions installed.
ActiveState is committed to making Tcl easy to install and use on all major platforms. This release of ActiveTcl brings you the most stable release of Tcl in binary form. It also includes several of the most popular extensions pre-compiled and ready to use. Beginning with this release, we distribute and install the demos and examples of the various packages.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ActiveTcl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ActiveTcl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ActiveTcl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ActiveTcl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ActiveTcl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ActiveTcl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ActiveTcl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ActiveTcl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ActiveTcl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ActiveTcl from your MAC!
ActiveTcl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ActiveTcl .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. ActiveTcl is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.