Active4D for MAC – 4D Web development environment with Ajax support. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Active4D for MAC Latest Version
Active4D for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Active4D that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Active4D App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Active4D App for MAC
Active4D is the ultimate 4D Web development environment, offering you unparalleled power and simplicity while leveraging your existing 4D programming knowledge.
Out of the box, Active4D gives you:
- A ready to run HTTP server with virtual hosting and advanced security features
A blazing fast, fully dynamic embedded scripting engine which executes real 4D code
- Nearly 300 new web-focused commands to increase your productivity
- Extensive Ajax support, including JSON and UTF-8
- The perfect complement to the 4D Ajax Framework or other Ajax frameworks like ExtJS or Prototype
- Enhancements to the 4D language that dramatically increase its power and productivity
- Automatic, world-class session support
- Transparent cookie and file upload support
- Powerful regular expression text processing
- A host of both client-side and server-side debugging tools
- Unparalleled ease of development with the Fusebox framework
- And much, much more!
-  SET QUERY DESTINATION now works correctly with 4D >= v13.3.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Active4D for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Active4D .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Active4D is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Active4D for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Active4D apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Active4D apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Active4D that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Active4D icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Active4D on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Active4D from your MAC!
Active4D Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Active4D .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Active4D is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.