Active Users for MAC – Real-time Google Analytics in the menu bar. This app was developed by SIMPLEMETRICS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Active Users for MAC Latest Version
Active Users for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Active Users that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Active Users App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Active Users App for MAC
Active Users is a menu-bar app that gives you convenient access to your real-time Google Analytics data. It lives in the top right of your screen (next to the battery indicator and Spotlight) and displays the number of real-time active users on your site. Clicking on it opens up a menu that enables you to explore your data in greater detail.
- Display the real-time active users on your site in your menu bar
- Get real-time notification center, email, and text alerts about the live traffic on your site (premium)
- Quickly hide or show the menu-bar metric
- Quickly view the real-time active users across all your sites
- Quickly view real-time dashboards showing geographic, traffic source, and page data for your active users
- Open up a fully-expandable, real-time dashboard with a large zoomable map
- Visualize your traffic-source data on the dashboard maps (premium)
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Added pro version which includes 20-second menu bar refresh rate and no ads. (+ bug fixes + performance)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Active Users for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Active Users .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Active Users is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Active Users for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Active Users apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Active Users apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Active Users that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Active Users icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Active Users on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Active Users from your MAC!
Active Users Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Active Users .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Active Users is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.