Actions for MAC – To-do list. This app was developed by GHOSTPARKSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Actions for MAC Latest Version
Actions for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Actions that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Actions App|
About Actions App for MAC
Actions…With so many iPhone to-do lists, what is the need for another one? Well, some things set Actions apart from the rest:
- In the chain view you can see how regular you are in getting things done. Each day you complete an action you earn a chain link. If you keep doing stuff for 5 days or more you are awarded a gold star
- Actions has really fast startup and navigation, even with a very large set of actions
- It\’s simple and easy to use but still lets you get the full power of the GTD method
- A 2-minute introduction helps you get started right away
- There are some really nice animations too
- The user interface has been carefully designed to be as smooth and unobtrusively as possible
- And much more, including super-fast inbox entry, full text search, list of completed items by date, and in-app help.
- Fixed more tab for 3.0
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Actions for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Actions .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Actions is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Actions for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Actions apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Actions apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Actions that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Actions icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Actions on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Actions from your MAC!
Actions Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Actions .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Actions is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.