Acrylic Times for iPad for MAC – Turn your favorite RSS feeds into your own personalized newspaper. This app was build by ACRYLICAPPS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Acrylic Times for iPad for MAC Latest Version
Acrylic Times for iPad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Acrylic Times for iPad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Acrylic Times for iPad App|
About Acrylic Times for iPad App for MAC
Acrylic Times…Turn your favorite RSS feeds into your own personalized newspaper, and make scanning through the news quicker and more enjoyable than ever before.
Acrylic Times is a unique and innovative newsreader designed to make browsing through your daily news more efficient and enjoyable. By combining multiple news feeds onto a single page, Acrylic Times lets you quickly scan through headlines, previews, and photos to find the stories that interest you most.
Acrylic Times is also a fully customizable news experience. Create unique categories to separate your feeds by. Then, modify the layout of each page by adding, removing, and resizing columns. Finally, add feeds to populate each column, change each feed\’s appearance style, rules, and more. Forget the boring, concrete layouts you\’re used to seeing on the Web – with Acrylic Times, you are your own editor.
• Stunning, hand-crafted user interface that turns your feeds into an elegant virtual newspaper
• Browse rich images, titles, and descriptions all on one page
• Fully customizable page layouts, styles, rules, and more
• Use the Shelf to pick out interesting articles to save and read later
• Integrated Web browser for viewing full articles and links
• Built-in support for sharing articles through email, Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, and more
• Import your favourite feeds from Google Reader
• No third-party or online account required
\”The level of panache and elegance in Times’s UI is astounding.\”
– Daring Fireball
\”…a beautifully designed, intelligent feed reader that removes most of what’s frustrating about most RSS feed readers.\”
See demo videos and learn more about the app on our website:
Follow us on Twitter: @acrylicapps
- Completely redesigned portrait mode, making browsing and reading articles in portrait more enjoyable than ever before.
- Import from Google Reader: Now you can easily bring favourite feeds from your Google Reader account into your pages, and save yourself precious typing time.
- Instapaper & Read It Later: Save interesting articles to popular bookmarking services like Instapaper or Read It Later, and read them any place at any time. (Enable them in the Settings app!)
- Much More…: Back and forward buttons in the browser, move feeds between columns, improved feed compatibility, bug fixes, and many other additional tweaks and improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Acrylic Times for iPad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Acrylic Times for iPad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Acrylic Times for iPad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Acrylic Times for iPad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Acrylic Times for iPad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Acrylic Times for iPad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Acrylic Times for iPad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Acrylic Times for iPad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Acrylic Times for iPad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Acrylic Times for iPad from your MAC!
Acrylic Times for iPad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Acrylic Times for iPad .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Acrylic Times for iPad is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.