AccuPix for MAC – Measure color with accuracy (beta). This app was developed by SOURCEFORGE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AccuPix for MAC Latest Version
AccuPix for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AccuPix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AccuPix App|
|File Size||561 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About AccuPix App for MAC
AccuPix is an eyedropper for OS X:
- Automatically copies the color selected.
- Options to convert the color to different formats, including
- Scroll to zoom in/out for precise selection.
- User arrow keys to navigate to the pixel you want to pick.
- 10 most recent colors listed in menu.
Version 1.5.2 beta:
- Fixed the way selected color gets painted in the icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AccuPix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AccuPix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AccuPix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AccuPix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AccuPix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AccuPix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AccuPix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AccuPix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AccuPix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AccuPix from your MAC!
AccuPix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Color picker, color scheme, and color palette tool.
This AccuPix .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AccuPix is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.