Accordion for MAC – RapidWeaver plugin for building menu-driven interfaces. This app was created by YOURHEAD Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Accordion for MAC Latest Version
Accordion for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Accordion that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Accordion App|
|File Size||292 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Accordion App for MAC
Accordion is a new plugin for RapidWeaver. It builds a dynamic interactive menu driven interface from your text and graphics. Items open with a smooth slide and close when you move to other content. The content can be just about anything you like: text, graphics, and HTML.
- [Improved] Changed settings will now be reflected immediately in the RapidWeaver preview.
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug that caused new controls to be disconnected for some users.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Accordion for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Accordion .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Accordion is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Accordion for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Accordion apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Accordion apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Accordion that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Accordion icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Accordion on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Accordion from your MAC!
Accordion Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Accordion .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Accordion is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.