ACalendar for MAC – Access a calendar directly from the menu bar. This app was build by SITES.GOOGLE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Productivity app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ACalendar for MAC Latest Version
ACalendar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ACalendar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ACalendar App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About ACalendar App for MAC
ACalendar is a simple calendar app which enables access to a month-to-month calendar directly in menu bar. With a modern layout, ACalendar enables you to:
- Select periods on each month aiming to temporarily underline critical occasions in each calendar view.
- Select different themes for the calendar.
- Display the date and time in Menu Bar instead of the application icon.
ACalendar is a simple app intent only for replace the original date and time menu from menu bar of OS X, which doesn’t have any mode for visualizing the calendar itself.
- Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ACalendar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ACalendar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ACalendar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ACalendar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ACalendar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ACalendar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ACalendar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ACalendar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ACalendar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ACalendar from your MAC!
ACalendar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ACalendar .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. ACalendar is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.