Abyss Web Server for MAC – Free personal Web server. This app was build by APRELIUM Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Abyss Web Server for MAC Latest Version
Abyss Web Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Abyss Web Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Abyss Web Server App|
|File Size||3.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Abyss Web Server App for MAC
Abyss Web Server X1 is a free personal Web server. Despite its small footprint, it supports secure SSL connections (HTTPS), download resuming, caching negotiation, logging, CGI/FastCGI, ISAPI extensions, Server Side Includes (SSI), custom error pages, password protection, URL rewriting, IP address control, aliases, custom MIME types, index files, custom directory listings, anti-leeching, and bandwidth throttling. It features also an automatic anti-hacking system and an intuitive multilingual remote Web management interface.
With Abyss Web Server X1, hosting your site and your PHP, Perl, Python, or Ruby on Rails Web applications is a matter of a few minutes.
A Professional X2 revision is available for $59.95
Major new features:
- Added support for TLS 1.3
- Added support for TLS ciphers based on Elliptic-curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) and Diffie-Hellman key Exchange (DHE)
- Improved macOS edition with added notarization to conform to the stricter security rules of macOS Catalina 10.15
- Improved the installer of the Windows edition
- Changed minimum operating system requirement to Mac OS X 10.9
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Abyss Web Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Abyss Web Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Abyss Web Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Abyss Web Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Abyss Web Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Abyss Web Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Abyss Web Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Abyss Web Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Abyss Web Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Abyss Web Server from your MAC!
Abyss Web Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Host your own server with ease.
Quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server (was OS X Server).
Manage Web servers.
This Abyss Web Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Abyss Web Server is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.