Abricotine for MAC – Open-Source Markdown editor. This app was released by ABRICOTINE.BRRD.FR Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Abricotine for MAC Latest Version
Abricotine for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Abricotine that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Abricotine App|
|File Size||92.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Abricotine App for MAC
Abricotine is an Open-Source markdown editor built for desktop.
- Write in markdown (or GFM) and export your documents in HTML
- Preview text elements (such as headers, images, math, embedded videos, todo lists…) while you type
- Display document table of content in the side pane
- Display syntax highlighting for code
- Show helpers, anchors and hidden characters
- Copy formatted HTML in the clipboard
- Write in a distraction-free fullscreen view
- Manage and beautify markdown tables
- Search and replace text
New features and improvements:
- Add support for tasks (#14)
- Add Pandoc task in default config (export to PDF, DOCX, EPUB…)
- Add Auto Save feature (#251)
- Support YAML headers (#142)
- Use the first line of contents as default filename (#231)
- Add support for Sublime-like keymaps and more (#208, #214, #240)
- Indent lists with tabs (#215)
- Wrap lines in lists (#23)
- Change behavior of Copy as HTML and add a new entry in menu for copy as formatting text (#234)
- Add optional last line indicator
- Improve codeblocks and inline code display
- Various themes improvements (#199, #232)
- Change list and hidden chars styles
- Refresh autopreview on scroll
- Delete tmp html files when the application exits
- Copy images on HTML export/preview (#49)
- Fix issue when exporting to HTML (#211)
- Fix closing confirmation dialog (#143)
- Fix cursor issues after –reset (#110)
- Fix various spellchecker issues
- Fix system dictionaries not found in some situations
- Fix image insertion (when path specified)
- Fix lists clearing when multiple lines are selected
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translation and dictionary
- Add Danish translation and dictionary
- Add Spanish translation
- Add Russian translation
- Electron 4.0.4 (#227)
- Jquery 3.x (#225)
- Codemirror 5.43
- Mathjax 2.7.5
- Mime 1.6.0
- Deep-extend 0.6.0
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Abricotine for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Abricotine .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Abricotine is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Abricotine for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Abricotine apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Abricotine apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Abricotine that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Abricotine icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Abricotine on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Abricotine from your MAC!
Abricotine Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A lightweight markdown editor (beta).
Markdown editor with local file syncing.
This Abricotine .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Abricotine is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.