AbleFtp for MAC – FTP client with automation features. This app was created by HITEKSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AbleFtp for MAC Latest Version
AbleFtp for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AbleFtp that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AbleFtp App|
|File Size||38.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.3|
About AbleFtp App for MAC
AbleFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced ftp tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
- Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
- Remote FTP directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp , zip, copy, delete tasks. Can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote Ftp directory monitor.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Delete files on schedule based on wildcards.
- Cleaned up various errors and extra logging based on users support.zip
- FTP commons browser bugfix introduced in 11.08. In some situations, output was only sent to output log. No output was seen in FTP commons browser when connection error occurs.
- Bug fix: SFTPMonitor and SFTPMonitor-j ‘Task to Run’ field did not support and or | options to run multiple tasks simultaneously or in sequence.
- Copy task – Atomic move option added to Copy Files task. Move is done Atomically, so any process working on the folder will only see the full file, i.e. no partial file available if processed during Move.
- FtpCommand-j: functions MNDGET (Get multiple directories based on names only listing) and MNFGET (Get multiple Files based on names only listing) added.
- FtpCommand task: now supports Ftp profiles. Previously only supported host/port/user/password..
- FtpCommand task: added ReplyCode variable for RFC 959 command responses.
- FTP (commons and jscape) libraries now support sending a Startup FTP command.
- FTP commons now supports client certificates in keystore, and server certificates in truststore
- FTP JScape now supports server certificates in truststore (previously client and server certificates used same keystore)
- Cleaned up various extra unnecessary debugging information into debug log.
- Default Engine port changed to prevent conflicts with Version 10 Engine ports. Automize 2002, AbleFtp 2003, JaSFtp 2004, AutoKrypt 2005, ZipKrypt 2009.
- Filenames100 variable added to FTP, FTP-J, SFTP, SFTP-J tasks. These are the first 100 Files transferred.
- Task Table sorting by date field caused fictitious error to be logged into debug log.
- SFTP and SFtp-j tasks – Option added to append date/time only to Main, Backup, or Both Main and Backup
- Logging change. Task related logging for FTP/SFTP tasks is not duplicated into the output log. This improves performance and avoids redundant data.
- Shutdown Hook and memory log added when engine is exiting. This logs information when engine is requested to shutdown.
- SFTP-J profile – Added options for SendBufferSize and ReceiveBufferSize
- Email Server Profiles bugix: Setting a non default port value resulted in incorrect port value shown when profile is reloaded. However, port value was correctly saved and used during connection.
- New Search Button added on Tasks list window. Allows users to search tasks and quickly launch task or schedule editors or view logs and variables. Useful for users with 100s of tasks.
- FTP commons – EPSV support added.
- FTP-J Jscape – EPSV and EPRT support added.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AbleFtp for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AbleFtp .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AbleFtp is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AbleFtp for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AbleFtp apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AbleFtp apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AbleFtp that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AbleFtp icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AbleFtp on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AbleFtp from your MAC!
AbleFtp Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Watcher
Automated FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S client.
Deliver Express Basic
Automated file delivery with hot folder processing.
Powerful file manager: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, and more.
This AbleFtp .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. AbleFtp is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.