AB2CSV for MAC – Export Address Book CSV files to GMail. This app was released by ANTONIOLORE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AB2CSV for MAC Latest Version
AB2CSV for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AB2CSV that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AB2CSV App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About AB2CSV App for MAC
AB2CSV – also known as Address Book to CSV Exporter, this Mac OS X utility allows the user to export his own Address Book in one or more CSV or VCF files.
Now available on Mac App Store in version 2.0, AB2CSV has been chosen by more than 70,000 users all over the world for five years.
This simple and quick utility exports all your contacts with just one click.
- All details exportation
- Group exportation
- Both CSV and VCF are supported
- Multilanguage (Italian, English, Spanish)
Mentioned by Macworld as “Excellent Add-On” in “Mighty messenger” article.
- When a user denies the app to access contacts, the exporter returns “Export Denied”. A message will popup with the instructions to follow to allow the app to access Contacts again
- 64-bit support
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AB2CSV for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AB2CSV .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AB2CSV is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AB2CSV for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AB2CSV apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AB2CSV apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AB2CSV that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AB2CSV icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AB2CSV on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AB2CSV from your MAC!
AB2CSV Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Exporter for Contacts
Export data from Apple Address Book (was Export Address Book).
Export Calendars Pro
Export tabular data from Calendar and Reminders.
Contact groups and mailing-list management.
This AB2CSV .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. AB2CSV is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.