AASync for MAC – File-backup and folder-sync utility. This app was build by SITES.GOOGLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
AASync for MAC Latest Version
AASync for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about AASync that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||AASync App|
|File Size||1.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About AASync App for MAC
AASync is a file-backup and folder-sync utility. Running a small business and need secure off-site backups for your intellectual property? Need security and easy access to your data at a low cost? Have Macs and PC’s in your office and want to avoid the high cost of training on both? We can help you!
AASync is now free! Use this license key:
license key: 2spn-z081-osms-z9iu-nlli-2s9l-en3
Note: AASync is now free. Please use the registration information found in the “Description” section above.
- AASync is now a proper code-signed app, and should not raise any more warnings during installation.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download AASync for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the AASync .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the AASync is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy AASync for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing AASync apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete AASync apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the AASync that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the AASync icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall AASync on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove AASync from your MAC!
AASync Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Sync your Mac with Android, iOS, other Macs, and more.
Flexible scheduled backup tool.
Online backup to Google Drive, Amazon Glacier, SFTP.
This AASync .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. AASync is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.