A1 Website Analyzer for MAC – Website analysis and auditing. This app was build by MICROSYSTOOLS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
A1 Website Analyzer for MAC Latest Version
A1 Website Analyzer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about A1 Website Analyzer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||A1 Website Analyzer App|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About A1 Website Analyzer App for MAC
Analyze entire websites with A1 Website Analyzer – check for broken links and redirects, internal linking and anchor text, link juice flow, SEO for pages and the phrases they target, duplicate titles, headers and content with more.
Uncover important website problems:
- Anchor text: Inspect anchor text from internal links for all pages in your website.
- Broken links: Check for broken links, redirects, canonical references, meta refreshes and more.
- Content analysis: Detailed page-by-page and sitewide keyword content analysis.
- Duplicate content: Find pages with duplicate titles, headers, descriptions and similar content.
- PageRank sculpting: Analyze how internal link juice flows to important pages you need to rank.
- Canonical and robots: See which URLs are canonical, noindex, nofollow, robots excluded etc.
- Custom search: Search and check all pages for custom text and code, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Character sets and MIMEs: If a page outputs this wrong, it can cause various indexing problems.
- Spell check: Check websites for spelling errors using a variety of spell checker dictionaries.
- HTML and CSS errors: HTML/CSS validation ensures pages are crawled and shown correctly.
- File sizes and download time: Optimize page speed by finding large pages and images.
- Import Apache logs: See pages crawled by Google and find orphan pages.
- Import Google Webmaster Tools CSV: See pages indexed by Google.
- Import text based files: Seed a crawl or add data to existing crawl results.
- After scan: Filter crawl results and set options to quickly extract data into reports.
- Various fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue when scanning local disk paths.
- Added export to clipboard function in “File” menu.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download A1 Website Analyzer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the A1 Website Analyzer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the A1 Website Analyzer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy A1 Website Analyzer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing A1 Website Analyzer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete A1 Website Analyzer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the A1 Website Analyzer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the A1 Website Analyzer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove A1 Website Analyzer from your MAC!
A1 Website Analyzer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This A1 Website Analyzer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. A1 Website Analyzer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.