9-Toolbox for MAC – Utility application. This app was developed by E2NDESIGN.BLOGSPOT Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
9-Toolbox for MAC Latest Version
9-Toolbox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 9-Toolbox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||9-Toolbox App|
About 9-Toolbox App for MAC
9-Toolbox is a utility application. It has a series of tools including Currency, Date Calc, Days Until, Holidays, Inclinometer, Loan, My Girl’s Day, Tip Calc, and Units. It has one bonus tool, Price Grab.
Every details can be found at e2ndesign.blogspot.com
Currency converts among 161 whole set of currency codes in the world.
- 161 Currency codes (Full set in ISO 4217)
- Shake the phone to clear value with sound
- Automatic update or manual update
- Users can change it’s behavior with “Setting” on Home screen
- Nice and easy intuitive graphics user interface
- Big and easy to use number pad acting like usual calculator
- Shake to clear function with sound and it can be On and Off at information page
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 9-Toolbox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 9-Toolbox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 9-Toolbox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 9-Toolbox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 9-Toolbox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 9-Toolbox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 9-Toolbox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 9-Toolbox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 9-Toolbox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 9-Toolbox from your MAC!
9-Toolbox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 9-Toolbox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. 9-Toolbox is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.