5by5 Radio for MAC – Listen to live recordings of 5by5 podcasts. This app was developed by 5BY5.TV Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
5by5 Radio for MAC Latest Version
5by5 Radio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 5by5 Radio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||5by5 Radio App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About 5by5 Radio App for MAC
5by5 Radio is the official application for listening to the live recordings of 5by5 shows. It is a menubar-based application that monitors the current live stream and lets you know when your favorite shows are being recorded.
- Listen to the 5by5 live stream from a convenient menubar app
- Subtle icon notifications for current stream state
- Quick access to the Recording schedule page
- Automatically pauses iTunes/Spotify when it starts playing.
- Optionally auto-start playback of your favorite shows
- Optionally launch Colloquy/WebChat when playback begins
- Dynamically update the list of available shows. Now whenever a new show is added to the 5by5 lineup, 5by5 Radio will immediately display it as an option.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 5by5 Radio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 5by5 Radio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 5by5 Radio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 5by5 Radio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 5by5 Radio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 5by5 Radio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 5by5 Radio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 5by5 Radio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 5by5 Radio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 5by5 Radio from your MAC!
5by5 Radio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 5by5 Radio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. 5by5 Radio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.