500px Uploader for MAC – Upload your photos to 500px. This app was build by SUPPORT.500PX Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
500px Uploader for MAC Latest Version
500px Uploader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 500px Uploader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||500px Uploader App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About 500px Uploader App for MAC
500px Uploader lets you upload your best photos quickly and easily with the 500px Uploader. Drag any JPEG onto the ∞ in your menu bar and share your photos with the world.
This application requires users to sign in with their 500px account (or to create one).
- Automatically converts pictures into JPEG format for upload to 500px.
- Facebook login now uses the system account.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 500px Uploader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 500px Uploader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 500px Uploader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 500px Uploader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 500px Uploader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 500px Uploader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 500px Uploader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 500px Uploader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 500px Uploader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 500px Uploader from your MAC!
500px Uploader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 500px Uploader .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. 500px Uploader is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.