4th Office for MAC – Secure email app for Gmail and Outlook. This app was released by 4THOFFICE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
4th Office for MAC Latest Version
4th Office for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 4th Office that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||4th Office App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About 4th Office App for MAC
4th Office is a secure email desktop app that upgrades your Gmail or Outlook inbox. It reorganizes your email around the people, tasks and teams that matter to you – so you can work smart, drive productivity, and supercharge collaboration.
We understand that managing email can feel like hard work, but imagine a world where you love email… where email works hard for you, where you only have to focus on the good stuff, where you never miss important messages and where collaboration feels easier than ever. That’s the world of 4th Office.
- Connect with people and avoid clutter
- Organize your day around the people and teams that matter
- Enjoy inbox zero with automatic muting of less important mail
- Select a contact to access all their stuff in one place – that’s emails, chat, and attachments on a single screen
- Easily switch between multiple email accounts
- Get stuff done
- See a summary of your important email and your calendar on a single screen
- Easily access and chat with your top people
- Flag important emails and set specific times to review, so you’re always focused and never miss a thing
- Create lists and batch emails by category
- Collaborate with teams
- Collaborate with teams from inside your inbox (eliminating the need for additional collaboration tools)
- Use Team Chat for super fast communication
- Invite and remove new team members with ease
- Favorites: you can now manually add your most important contacts to your side-menu for
- super-quick access to their messages.
- Search: we’ve given Search a brand new look (there’s now a separate column for
- You can now copy, paste and edit text with ease. So you can do stuff like copying text from
- inside 4th Office and pasting it into a document.
- You can now select and copy your contacts’ email addresses.
- You can chat with contacts who aren’t even on 4th Office. (They’ll receive messages in
- email format.)
- Sometimes, users’ snippets weren’t updating correctly – but now they are!
- Fixed: a bug where “Load more” kept spinning in users’ stream views
- “Load more” is now faster on Chat.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 4th Office for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 4th Office .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 4th Office is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 4th Office for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 4th Office apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 4th Office apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 4th Office that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 4th Office icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 4th Office on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 4th Office from your MAC!
4th Office Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
This 4th Office .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. 4th Office is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.