3Hub for MAC – Directly access and share your Amazon S3 storage files. This app was build by 3HUBAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
3Hub for MAC Latest Version
3Hub for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 3Hub that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||3Hub App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About 3Hub App for MAC
3Hub allows you to view your Amazon S3 online storage, upload, download, set permissions, headers, share with friends, view your friends shared files and more.
- Queue files and directories for download or upload
- Throttle your download and upload bandwidth
- Keep track of other S3 users you want to share files with or give permissions to
- Using the “Auto apply” feature, you can automatically set permissions on newly uploaded files
- Using the Shares feature, you can share buckets for other 3Hub users, and view files they’ve shared with you
- Rename files
- Bucket to bucket copying
- Set bulk permissions on buckets and files
- Create torrent links and temporary URLs that expire
- Custom headers, set on a file or append headers to a bunch of files
- Drag and drop files to the dock
- Manage bucket logging, creating buckets in other data centers
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 3Hub for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 3Hub .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 3Hub is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 3Hub for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 3Hub apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 3Hub apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 3Hub that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 3Hub icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 3Hub on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 3Hub from your MAC!
3Hub Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 3Hub .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. 3Hub is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.