360Works ScriptMaster for MAC – Manipulate files and more. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
360Works ScriptMaster for MAC Latest Version
360Works ScriptMaster for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 360Works ScriptMaster that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||360Works ScriptMaster App|
|File Size||44.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About 360Works ScriptMaster App for MAC
360Works ScriptMaster is a free, general-purpose plugin. It includes file manipulation, URL and network utilities, shell scripting, encryption, and much more.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Fixed issues with the registration dialog where registration would not persist
- Plugins are now notarized to comply with MacOS Catalina changes
- Improved logging, preventing hangups on background logging threads
- Better handling of child processes on Windows
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 360Works ScriptMaster for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 360Works ScriptMaster .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 360Works ScriptMaster is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 360Works ScriptMaster for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 360Works ScriptMaster apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 360Works ScriptMaster apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 360Works ScriptMaster that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 360Works ScriptMaster icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 360Works ScriptMaster on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 360Works ScriptMaster from your MAC!
360Works ScriptMaster Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 360Works ScriptMaster .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. 360Works ScriptMaster is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.