2Peer for MAC – Private, secure P2P file sharing with your friends. This app was created by 2PEER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
2Peer for MAC Latest Version
2Peer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 2Peer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||2Peer App|
|File Size||6.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About 2Peer App for MAC
2Peer is a free application that lets you create your own Private Internet network with your friends & family. You can share your personal photographs, movies, and folders directly from your own computer with people you trust – privately, safely, and securely. There are no limitations – bandwidth, storage, file size – ever! Because it is your own Private Internet!
Version 0.87.5016: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 2Peer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 2Peer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 2Peer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 2Peer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 2Peer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 2Peer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 2Peer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 2Peer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 2Peer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 2Peer from your MAC!
2Peer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 2Peer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. 2Peer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.