1Password Pro for MAC – Securely store logins for Web browsing. This app was developed by AGILE.WS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
1Password Pro for MAC Latest Version
1Password Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 1Password Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||1Password Pro App|
About 1Password Pro App for MAC
1Password Pro is a special edition of the award-winning 1Password application with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch!
1Password will securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There’s no need to remember the username, password, or even the website address. With the ability to save and sync text notes, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information, everyone from Macworld to Apple itself loves 1Password!
- Includes user interface for both iPhone and iPad.
- Special easy switching mode allows you to quickly copy-and-paste usernames and passwords to Mobile Safari.
- Folders for better organization (in this version a desktop application required – sold separately)
- Features coming soon: Favorites, MobileMe/WebDAV syncing, and more.
- Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
- Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
- Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
- Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
- Automatically log into Web sites on iPhone and iPod touch to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
- Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
- All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
- Two-layer defense with Unlock Code and Master Password to combine security and convenience
- Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Please visit http://agile.ws/products/iphone for more information.
Your feedback is always welcome. Please use “Settings > Send Feedback” to report any issues or send suggestions.
- Improved security. Now using 10,000 PBKDF2 iterations to protect the encryption key.
- Dropbox authentication tokens are now stored in the system keychain.
- Better support for iPad retina display.
- Improved Login filling.
- Bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 1Password Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 1Password Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 1Password Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 1Password Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 1Password Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 1Password Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 1Password Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 1Password Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 1Password Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 1Password Pro from your MAC!
1Password Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage and store your account passwords and license data.
This 1Password Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. 1Password Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.