123 Flash Chat for MAC – Flash chat client. This app was build by 123FLASHCHAT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
123 Flash Chat for MAC Latest Version
123 Flash Chat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 123 Flash Chat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||123 Flash Chat App|
|File Size||124.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.1.5|
About 123 Flash Chat App for MAC
Note: 123 Flash Chat is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for download.
123 Flash Chat can add a chat room to website in minutes. It is a live chat solution for networking with multiple skins & chat clients,such as iPhone Chat,Avatar Chat. Other features: New Post Notifier; enhanced HTML Chat supports iPad.
Note: Please be aware that all the changes are on the HTML client.
- Add hand-raising function
- Regular users can apply to queue for broadcasting video once it is enabled
- Admins can approve/disapprove users’ request to broadcast video with hand-raising mode
- Push to talk mode is enabled in Audio/Video settings
- Media Player is enabled
- Mp3/mp4/ogg/webm,etc. are supported
- Youtube is supported
- Pause/Play function is realized
- Volume control is realized
- Add full screen toggle to the media player, and each video-window can be minimized or maximized.
- Repeating/previous/next is realized for the playlist
- Auto resizing is realized, media player will be minimized when height is dwindled to a set value
- YouTube message is supported, media player window will be displayed in the chat area which can be popped up or folded
- New Web version design
- UI is changed
- Current Skins are polished
- A new light red skin is added
- Access configuration is supported for moderated-chat mode. Admin’s access to enable/disable moderated-chat mode is supported
- Access configuration is supported for silent mute function. Admin’s access to enable/disable silent mute function is supported
- IP Range Ban function
- Admin can ban a specific IP range
- User will still stay in the current room even if his IP range is banned
- User cannot come back once he has exited the room by himself after his IP range was banned
- Clear screen for all users function. Admin can clear the screen for all users
- User list position can be changed in the admin panel, right or left
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 123 Flash Chat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 123 Flash Chat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 123 Flash Chat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 123 Flash Chat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 123 Flash Chat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 123 Flash Chat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 123 Flash Chat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 123 Flash Chat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 123 Flash Chat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 123 Flash Chat from your MAC!
123 Flash Chat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 123 Flash Chat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. 123 Flash Chat is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.