12-String Guitar Tuner Simple for MAC – 12-string guitar tuner. This app was developed by SOLUTIONSSW Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
12-String Guitar Tuner Simple for MAC Latest Version
12-String Guitar Tuner Simple for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||12-String Guitar Tuner Simple App|
About 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple App for MAC
12-String Guitar Tuner Simple… Simple 12-string guitar tuner to tune up your 12-string guitar. This is for the standard eEaAdDgGBBEE 12 String Guitar tuning.
Tuning your guitar can be a difficult task for you if you are just beginning guitar. The good news is, the more you do it, the easier it becomes. A nicely tuned guitar can make your music sound a lot better and help you greatly while you’re are just getting the hang of finger placement for notes.
A 12 string guitar is split up into 6 pairs of 2 strings. The thicker string of the pair is tuned to the same note and octave as a regular 6 string guitar. The thinner string, on the pair of strings 3-6, is tuned one octave higher than it’s pair. On the first and second pairs, the notes are the same octave and each string in the pair should sound exactly the same to it’s other string in the pair. This is eEaAdDgGBBEE tuning. The lowercase letters means that it is one octave higher then it’s counterpart.
Touch the note for the string you want to tune and then turn the tuning pegs on your guitar and match it up with the note that is being played.
Tip: Make several passes tuning each of the strings. For example you might have noticed that if you have tuned all the strings once, and then back to the first one you tuned, it might be off a little bit. This is because you are increasing or decreasing the tension on each of the strings as you tune it and the instrument’s body might bend ever so slightly due to this difference in tension. This causes the other strings to slightly change in pitch. So make sure you keep on checking and tuning the strings until all are in tune, so make several passes.
Also you can use this simple tuner for your standard 6-String Guitar, it is the same tuning, only the strings on the 6-String Guitar are EADGBBEE, which is right part of this 12-String Guitar Tuner. So use just right part of this tuner to tune up your 6-String Guitar.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple from your MAC!
12-String Guitar Tuner Simple Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. 12-String Guitar Tuner Simple is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.