010 Editor for MAC – Professional text and hex editing. This app was created by SWEETSCAPE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
010 Editor for MAC Latest Version
010 Editor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about 010 Editor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||010 Editor App|
|File Size||20 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About 010 Editor App for MAC
010 Editor is a professional text and hex editing with binary templates technology.
- Fixed crash on macOS using Printf and %Lx or %Ld in certain cases.
- Fixed templates with a file mask but no ID bytes were not being executed when a data file was opened.
- Fixed possible crashes in Find and Replace with Regular Expressions that use ^ or $.
- Fixed when installing on Mac, path info is added to .profile if it exists and .bash_profile does not.
- Fixed crash passing variables of the wrong type to user functions in certain cases.
- Fixed crash using Ctrl+Enter when certain panels were displayed.
- Fixed crash using ++ or — operators on a struct (should be a syntax error).
- Fixed bug with FileSave and FileSaveRange properly converting UTF8 file names.
- Fixed crash in FileNameSetExtension function when passing an empty extension.
- Find/Goto/Select Bar Options button hotkey changed to Alt+P (Alt+O was not working).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download 010 Editor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the 010 Editor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the 010 Editor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy 010 Editor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing 010 Editor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete 010 Editor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the 010 Editor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the 010 Editor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall 010 Editor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove 010 Editor from your MAC!
010 Editor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A fast and clever free hex editor.
Native hex editor based on the Cocoa framework.
This 010 Editor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. 010 Editor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.